4 Glass Enamel Sparkle Paints: Copper, Gold, Silver or White.
Size: Each paint package is 25 grams (.88 ounces)
Eco Friendly and Food Safe and Made in the USA!
Each container contains 25 grams of a powdered paint in an Eco Friendly, Bio Degradable Bag (Long shelf life, Easier Acces to product and light for shipping and storing).
Read our Free Tips and Tricks on Fused Glass Enamel Paints
APPLICATION: (use on COE 90, COE 96 or float (window) glass.)
- Mix the powder with the clear Glass Color Medium: Create an opaque glossy finish to a translucent water color effect.
- Can be brushed, sponged or applied with a pen.
- Apply dry by siftting over the glass for different techniques.
- Mix the fused glass Sparkle paints with any of the available 30 colors or use sprinkled on top to create an more spectacular look before firing your glass.
- Glass paints can be used as an overglaze on glazed ceramic pieces.
- Use the fused glass Black Outline or White Outline to create different looks.
Best Results: Fire to a full fuse of at least 1450º F or cone 015-016 in a ceramic or a glass kiln. Can be cured at 1325º F but colors may be more matt or less intense. Note: Fusing glass enamel paints will hold their color to a much higher temperature when used on ceramic or porcelain bisque.
Their light weight makes them capable of long term storage, light to handle and reduces your shipping cost.